Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Cookies 2011 - Part 2

This is a weird time of year where everything deceivingly shuts down and then BAM! It's a new year~

I, for one, am loving the quiet (driving in the city is such a pleasure right now! and parking, so easy!) and the sales.  :)

Christmas cookie baking was really fun. I had no plan. I just baked until I felt done. Iced until there were no more cookies left. And then packaged them with whatever materials I had stored up over the past few months (oooh, is this on sale? I'm sure I'll need 50 boxes like this sometime soon...)

Here's the 2nd installment of photos. I wish I took more cookie photos but in my excitement of wrapping, I forgot and I didn't want to untie all the ribbons. Ribbon tying (dude, is that spelled right?!) is the bane of my existence.  The only thing worse than ribbon tying is packing cookies up for shipping!
In short --> key to successful shippnig is an inner box. Box within a box. Lots of padding between boxes. And a hefty prayer before you let your babies go.

Hope everyone had a very merry christmas! I miss the non-stop Christmas songs on the radio....









No comments:

Post a Comment