Friday, December 23, 2011

Fashion Friday: Effortless takes effort







I'll be really honest. I want to look good all the time. Who doesn't? But I don't want to look like I tried (that hard). Wait, who am I kidding - not only do I not want to look like I didn't try, most days I don't even want to try. Style sans effort - does it exist? Between over-dressed and under-dressed, I usually prefer to be one notch under-dressed (but not the bummiest person in the room haha).

I think these girls do it pretty well.

I decided to help this cause, I'm going to step up my kicks for 2012.
Bye bye my faithful, dirty and lovingly worn to bits canvas Converse hi tops (but i won't throw you out just yet...can't....let....go.......)

New options:




Ha! Did you expect something more drastic? :)

I think I'm taking a huge step in just chucking the chucks (but keeping them somewhere safe in case I have withdrawal).



No comments:

Post a Comment