Wednesday, November 9, 2011

in theory...

Ok. One more time...will I attempt this blogging thing.

In theory, blogging seems easy. Pen your thoughts, post your pictures. In reality, it's so much more...and it's so much WORK!

But 2011 is the year of "get off your bum" and while I've been productive in other areas, I've neglected this blog so here I am again.

I don't even know if anyone is out there but at the very least I'll be posting pictures (and maybe tutorials!) on my cookies because sometimes pictures are not worht 1,000 words and a caption or some background story is necessary.

BTW. "in.theory" is a pun for when I worked at Theory. I was going to chronicle my life as a fashion assistant but obviously that didn't pan out. But the phrase still works for my life in general. As the header states, life never turns out the way you would think. A+B never equals C in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment