Monday, October 5, 2009

Wedding-palooza...

Is it just me? Or does it feel like it's been a non-stop whirlwind of weddings of late? Actually. "Of late" meaning the last couple of YEARS. haha. BUT it culminates this weekend when I head west coast on Wednesday. Travel itinerary is as follows:
  • Fly out Wednesday morning to Seattle, Washington. Catch some food and head north to Vancouver, Canada via rental car.
  • Some downtime sprinkled with bridal shower-esque activities. I foresee a hike and a mani.
  • Friday night- Wedding #1. My first Canadian wedding. :)
  • Fly out Saturday morning from Vancouver to LA. Must head straight to hotel to get dressed for Wedding #2 that evening in Santa Monica. (Mental note: don't forget to text congrats to couple of Wedding #3 that I will be missing as it is not yet possible for me to split my body in half to attend another wedding back on the east coast). Reminiscent of the opening scene of 27 Dresses no? Cept I'll be changing on a plane and not in the backseat of a cab.
  • Downtime to recuperate Sunday.
  • Fly back to NY on Monday
  • Rest during the week...for Wedding #4 on the following Sunday.

You know how there are people who start their own websites asking for people to send in donations to help them get out of debt? I wonder if anyone would contribute if I started one of my own to help me with a wedding fund - for others. To buy gifts off the registry for showers, bachelorette parties, for the wedding itself, for wedding related travel, etc. Or maybe it'd be easier just to get married myself and collect cash only gifts. =)

Yea, so anyone want to help me set up this site? Bueller?

No comments:

Post a Comment